Wednesday 16 May, 2007

THERE'S NO TITLE..

The following lines have been written for AYESHA, my bestest friend.
we've shared sum great moments together during school time..
As she's just started her new life, i wish that all her desires are fulfilled and she stays happy forever!!!
this is for you Ayesha,

When we first talked
There was silence all around
It still surprises me
Are u the friend, I’d found?

When those times ended
There were no formal good byes
Why then those tears
Begged to leave my eyes?

When we had misunderstandings
I knew you’d go away
Still I wished… I just wished
You would stay

Whenever we get to meet
Everything seems to go wrong
Then why do the birds chirp?
And the trees sing along?

You are my sweetest friend
And all the above then makes sense
For whenever you are there
My world is devoid of all pretence

You allow me to be myself
I discover the real ‘ME’
Who’s nice and sweet and innocent
And at times silly and crazy

Thanks for sharing my friendship
Thanks for all your rudeness too
Try not to forget me
For I’ll never forget you!!!

7 comments:

Devesh said...

radhika, hats off to u. i dnt hv much words for u.
ayesha n u must be real close....the poem speaks a lot.
i m nt a very gud critic...but i like reading ur poems.

Mahima Mishra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mahima Mishra said...

m running out of words.....
fantabulous..

Pyromaniaaac said...

I show my care and concern to my best friends by showering them with the most innovative gaalis ever... a verse is not my bowl of soup!! ;)

Winnie said...

yeah..thts ur way of expression and this is mine!!

Unknown said...

hey yaar that was somethin really sweet all u r poems r so intense really hats off to u

Anonymous said...

who is this ayesha? sounds really idiotic? can u believe it? writing a poem for someone who just by the sound of her seems a weirdo!