Sunday 13 May, 2007

LOST…AND FOUND

Walking through the woods
I was searching for light
The forest was dark
There was no one in sight

A blinding mist
Soon engulfed me
My eyes were still open
But nothing could I see

Through those dense bushes
I kept on moving
Never to realize
Where I was heading

It took some time
But I soon came to know
Round and round the forest
I did go

Tears now left my eyes
I now pleaded to him
“Show me the way my lord,
That leads away from sin”

As these words came out
The mist cleared showing the light
My destination was
Now finally in sight

The blinding mist never did exist
I myself had closed my eyes
And went on the often treaded path
Not withstanding that it was full of deceit and lies

At last I realized this-
“Life’s darkness doesn’t last really long
If there’s purity in your soul
And your lips chant the prayer song”

1 comment:

Mahima Mishra said...

cooooooool yaaar
awesome