Wednesday 9 May, 2007

FOREVER..only you

All my words were lost
It seems my lips got sealed
I lay there looking at u
And my painful wounds just healed

Those days of long ago
Flashed thru my old eyes
I believe “the body can die
But the soul never dies”

Decades have passed ever
Since I first met you
That emotion was so different
That feeling so new

‘Twas the four-letter word
Falling in which everyone dread
Keep away from it
Was what they always said

Your voice
The perfect melody
Your sheer presence
Ah! Eternity

How could I stay…?
Stay away from you
Alas! My feelings
The whole world knew

The ruthless world, as it is
Tore us apart
Though the body was killed
But the soul couldn’t depart

I waited for centuries
To me it now seems
You were there alongside me
Always present in my dreams

As I see you today
Fate betrays me again
No tears wet my eyes
But it does begin to rain

Taking my last breath
I leave you forever
But my memories shall remain
And you’ll be alone never!!

4 comments:

Parag said...

Uve spoken my heart out!!
Brillianto!!

Devesh said...

i need sum tips frm u nw....hw to write...?????

shashank said...

:)

shashank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.