Wednesday 9 May, 2007

ME..A SINNER??

Me is a picture of misery
With seeds of guilt that were sown
Leading a solitary life
Betrayed by my very own

My shadows have left me long ago
I lie alone in this dreary cell
Yes, I’m free…from that place
That should be rightly called hell

A hell on earth where dreams were crushed
And painful cries replaced those cheerful voices
Life was a mistake and so was death
Alas! I had no other choices

Motherhood died a silent death
As a newborn was killed each time
Not a son but a daughter if born
Was such an unforgivable crime

Putting the devil to shame
Humanity turned cold
But my soul did question me
Such a sight, how could I behold

And so my sword drew out the blood
Bringing an end to the Satan’s reign
My revenge was such, I know
He won’t dare to rise again

A picture of misery I still am
Seeking justice from my Lord
“Death’s too easy, for me to deserve
And life’s isn’t what I could now afford”

1 comment:

Devesh said...

Hey radhika, absolutely brilliant compositions....