Saturday 12 May, 2007

BETTER LEFT UNSAID…

Evading those sharks
I battled a gigantic wave
I still can’t fathom
What I was trying to save

Through the unending desert
And the ever-hot sand
I was trying my best
To catch hold of your hand

Amidst the dark forest
I fought the thorny growth
To find that someone
Who was a part of my oath

Now I was freezing
Thanks to those flakes called snow
Why was I doing this?
Even I didn’t know

The winding road
And the narrow lane
Those whispering voices
Made me realize, I was insane!!

I traveled the whole planet
Just to find you
Not for my dear self
But for the one who admired you for true!

My feelings were fake
And they actually were
Why then did I need you?
The answer’s not here

Seeing you smile
I’m all satisfied
From that day onwards
It was my heart alone that cried…

No comments: