Friday 31 October, 2008

The twelve hours!!!

'Goodbye'...this single word shall ring in my ears forever.
what followed this single word were plenty of tears, endless calling on a no. that continued to stay switched off and a sleepless night!!!

i guess i love learning my lessons the hard way...i don't know why i behave as if i'm the biggest duffer on this planet??(which i actually am, no proof needed.period)

Well, this single word did teach me a lot and thanx to it i hope i'll improve and not change[using your point, buddy] (*winks*)

everything was back to normal(i still don't understnd wht is normal) within 12 hrs without any hint of anger though i could sense your disappointment, rockstar (*sighs*)
I'm gonna work on my faults n i promise no one shall have any complaints!!!
(*few more tears interspersed with a single smile*)

No comments: