Thursday 13 November, 2008

On special demand...

This is for u, Richa...tried to express ur feelings... :)
it might not be perfect but then i'd promised you na!!
so here goes...


The night wasn't dark
for the stars twinkled bright
The heavens showered their love
as u walked into my life

Its no longer a solitary me
"We" it is all the while
With you by my side,I believe
I can always walk that extra mile

Even as I think abt ur anger
and those times I'd felt bad
My mind tends to lead me away
far away from all that was sad

The days when you won't be here
are something i wouldn't like to measure
Its just our lovely memories
that I now wish to treasure

Each moment's been full of love
every day filled with comfort n care
Whatever I do, whichever way I go
I know you'll be there...each and everywhere!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanxs alot dear.......

Anonymous said...

hey !tu ye sab itna accha kaise likh leti hai?
lucky to have u......

Winnie said...

btw u understood na ye tere and .... k liye likha hai? ;)

Unknown said...

ofcourse!har angle se,samajh gai.......he he.

Winnie said...

maine ek hi angle se likha tha...bt its ok...not bad na???