Tuesday 25 November, 2008

Giving up.... :) :(

I know life's gonna be tasteless
with you not being around
For you've forever been so tempting
and your sweetness knew no bounds

During the dark n dull moments
when nothing seemed to be good
Thinking of you alone
would always lift up my mood

Life does demand, giving up
things that one truly adores
So when you'll finally leave
I'd want you all the more

"I'll miss you", is an understatement
for something that brought on my smile
Its gonna be hard to stay away
even if its just for a while!!

This is one of the toughest decisions I've taken..!!
a few sacrifices do benefit us...I sincerely hope this one works the best for me.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nakoolzare said...

nice work... quite an intense poem..

Winnie said...

yeah..very intense..i wrote this when i'd decided to give up chocolates for some time :P