Friday 10 October, 2008

Two big zeroes after no. thirteen :) ;) :P

Well, this is one more of my "thank you a lot" posts!! :)
I'd like to mention here few of my friends who've encouraged me immensely over the past 6 months or so...!! :)
Richa - who handled evrything in college perfectly in my absence..took over a huge load off my shoulders..HATS OFF TO U SWEETIE!!

Snehal - my partner in crime(not literally ha..)got to know u better over these days, hope we'll head off together..'TWAS FUN BEING WITH U!!

Devesh - I bugged u all the time with my silly doubts n u solved them effortlessly, taking out time from ur busy schedule, not even once did u say no to me..YOU ARE GREAT, ROCKSTAR!!

Ravi - one person who reminded me to work hard each day n made me realise that I cud do really well..YOUR WORDS HELPED A LOT BUDDY!!

Nitesh - you taught me to stay cool n calm...THAT HELPED ON THE FINAL DAY!!

Parag - those links u'd sent were damn good..THANX A TON, DOC!!

Shreya(she always said i cud manage sumthing decent enuf), Amey(shall remember those maths sums), Pranay(helped me with the basic concepts)..it seems endless :P

Actually each of my friends - who tolerated my refusals to go out for parties, movies, picnics etc etc..
I did my job but without your interference..oops..i mean support it wouldn't have been possible...LOVE U ALL!! :);):p

1 comment:

Parag said...

Hey congrats once again dearest !!
Its by ur efforts and cool head tht uve done well... hoping to meet u in USA sometime later in life :)

*hugs*