Saturday 9 August, 2008

This isnt insomnia??

Lately i've been losing a lot of sleep over my studies(ha..ha).
The mind seems to enjoy working overtime these days(i somehow dont find the work it does acceptable)i wouldnt mind if my mind did something creative but cramming up wordlists and doing math problems isnt actually my cup of tea/coffee..whatever!
sadly i dont have many options(..read any??)

the actual problem is tht i havnt been able to stick to one thing(very fickle)..as i pick up my PSM book, i think of chest physio...but as soon as i complete a part of the breathing exercises...i hear my barron's calling me(damn)...
this is just the tip of the iceberg.
i've never ever shirked my responsiblities and have been equally aware of my duties.
being the class representative for the past two years i have been too obedient, too polite, too respectful. but c'mon everyone needs a break.
these days i've been caring less about those around me, losing my patience, my sanity and last but not the least my precious sleep!!
i even gave up writing poetry..no feelings, no emotions, no words!!

well, the thought process doesnt stop..so i've all the solutions at hand..
will be quitting the post i held for 2 years[..i must mention tht long time ago i did enjoy it..cant deny its perks :)]now's the time to hand over the ship to sumbody else and be one of the crew.happy sailing:)

i'll try concentrating on my course books as the dreadful exams are looming large. come sept. the faculty would be ready to pounce on us poor souls.

and finally abt handling the main exam..i believe i can manage that too.
hopefully with less burden on my shoulders all my tensions will come to an end,
i'd stop worrying unnecessarily and life wud be better again[life already seems a bit better..i penned down a poem recently:):)]
umm..so everything's sorted out..good.

one last question...will all the above let me take a good night sleep or will i continue suffering from what u call insomnia???

p.s - insomnia: a condition of being unable to sleep.
i guess i desperately need a few soporific lectures..(sighs)

No comments: