Saturday 16 August, 2008

The change is here!!!

12th Aug 08
"So you finally told him tht u wont continue doing this CR thing??"
"yeah..he didnt agree though"
"now what??"
"i dont care...its over from my side."

Richa had observed me all these days..worked up, tensed and she saw me today...satisfaction on my face...she simply grinned.

We went to Khushbu's place tht same day and while returning back it started raining.
The rain lashing violently...i couldnt see who or what came in front of me..i just went on driving...getting wet, forgetting that i had a sore throat..i drove on and on..
I had my raincoat but then didnt feel a bit like wearing it...i wanted the rain to soak me...i felt free...free from all the hassles, the invisible chains tht had kept me bound fell off and there i was like a carefree bird..soaring high in the skies...following my heart.
Rules no longer mattered!

1 comment:

nakoolzare said...

as n wen u feel like, you may share wid me as to what was it that had strangled u