Saturday 16 August, 2008

Fit again...

15th Aug 08
Ah...such a dreadful day...couldnt enjoy India's independence.for here i was fighting my own bacteria and viruses!! :(
i woke up with a terrible stomach ache...the poor throat was already suffering...
tried to tackle the throat first so drank a glass of hot milk...alas! the stomach had got worse..out it all came..
i guess my entire GIT had got infected...my family physician was on a holiday so all i did was wait(decided against any of the self medications)..;)
by the afternoon my pulse was racing...i caught hold of the thermometer...it showed a reading of 100..damn!!
aai and papa were worried.papa kept on mentioning - such a weak immunity you have, cant you take care...yeah so my defence mechanism wasnt functioning properly..but i knew everything was going to be right soon...
till night all i had was half a glass of pomegranate juice and an apple..wow..
and then i fell asleep!!!

16th Aug 08
yesterday's gone..i'm feeling like myself again..all hale and hearty..my immunity's fine...there's a bit of the weariness but its gonna disappear soon..
its rakhi today...akshu' wanting me to tie on the rakhi since morning...
will do that too..got to get a bit ready(hehe)
time to celebrate...
bbye to all those viruses and bacteria...thanx for visiting...but mind it i dont want you again...not for some time now!!!

No comments: