Friday 8 August, 2008

All's well now!!!

HEADLINE: THE MIND IS GRACIOUS IN DEFEAT!!!
:) :) :)

Peering through the window
I see 'you',waving goodbye
A pall of gloom descends as you disappear!

Life continues at the same pace even as
the heart stays bereft of emotions...

My mirror eyes me solemnly
And I tend to look away, still sad,
unwilling to accept the unwarranted lack of cheer!

Dreams are offering me company
while hope doesnt allow me any solitude...

Then this sudden downpour from nowhere,leaves me drenched
After which the sun shines all bright again
drying away each and every tear

Thus overwhelmed by nature's own blessings
emerges from the shadows,a very new & resurgent 'me'...

4 comments:

Parag said...

That was a really good one...
I can relate myself to it so easily :)

btw, hows u doing? given ur GRE??

P.S. Roger getting knocked off the top... muhahahaha :P

nikku said...

hey, that one is very nice....
thanks and sorry........!!!!!

Winnie said...

hmm..me fine..not over with GRE yet..lets see when the D-day arrives.

n regarding Federer, he'll manage...rite nw i'm worried abt preventing myself from getting knocked off :(

Winnie said...

@nishant..i shud be the one thanking u...btw sorry for what??
n do send me a link to ur blog if u have one...