Tuesday 5 June, 2007

WHAT’S ON MY MIND????

Just yesterday I’d gone to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. As I rinsed my glass I saw the other utensils waiting to get washed up as well. And so I ended up leaving them all spotlessly clean (thanks to “Pril” liquid!!)
Hmm…but, it wasn’t what I’d entered the kitchen for…its not that I don’t like doing it.
‘Cleaning utensils’…is one activity (if you do call it one… I don’t know) I enjoy doing immensely...(may seem a bit mad but who cares!).

The clanging and banging of the vessels…the slurring tap water…the lather produced by the union of the soap and the sponge and then those absolutely clean, grease free vessels…satisfies me completely!!!!!
But wait…why am I explaining all this…
I’d actually wanted to pen down a poem (quite usual) and ended up writing about my cleaning experience (very unusual)

But this is what life is all about…isn’t it??
It seldom goes according to one’s plans (mine never does!!)
And still we (‘I’) don’t stop planning and continue thinking of what’s going to happen next…
Maybe I’ll delete this piece but then I end up posting it on my blog!!

Ah! It’s just a state of one’s mind you see!!

[My mind to be more specific!!]

3 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

GS =D said...

aah... such an apt piece.. good that u posted it.. ;-)

but ever wondered why do people wanna know wats in their mind??.. prolly coz dey r jobless and dey dont have nethng to worry abt or to think about.. so dey eventually end up trying to figure out wats der in their minds.. waddya say?? :-D

Winnie said...

thts wht it is....my mind's not working as it usually does and so i'm doing all mad things!!