Monday 11 June, 2007

The perfect stranger

Silhouetted against the full moon
A shadow brushed past me,
No words escaped my lips
And I wondered-
How long could this quiet be??

A patient listener.
A silent speaker.
A perfect stranger.

Night simply grew darker
Further away the shadow did seem,
My eyes began searching
And I thought-
What could an absence mean??

An inspiring friend.
A dedicated companion.
A perfect stranger.

Suddenly, the stars appeared brighter
The shadow stood close by,
A lone tear wetted my cheek
And I smiled-
The answer to my how & what & why….

He, with the kindest heart;
He, with the purest soul
He, “the perfect stranger”!!!

3 comments:

Mohit said...

thanks..
n i must say im equally impressed by this poem. will go thru the rest of it now..

Anonymous said...

Nice blog girl. Good writeup.

A comment from a stranger....Blogrolled you, without permission.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, you are from Indodre. came to know through the England match post.

Needless to say that you must be freaking for 56 dukan, sarafa, TI, PVR and many new hep things happening there.

Delighted!!!!