Thursday 7 February, 2008

Simply..... friends!!!

I stand, surrounded by a myriad of faces
Some familiar, mostly strange
Amongst them are those few…
Whom I proudly call my friends

All alone I might appear to be,
Yet their presence is constant.
For their thoughts brighten me up
Bringing on a smile every other instant

Certain circumstances do arise when,
Friends seem too difficult to please.
But then I believe if relationships are true,
They wont simply cease.

At times they leave me baffled
When they manage to read my mind
And then I keep wondering
Are my friends one of a kind???

I seriously try to search for answers
Alas! My questions lose relevance
As I think about the moments I shared
With those few…my dearest of friends!!!

3 comments:

Devesh said...

This poem is just....so simple, so innocent and so cute.
Hey Radhika, I know that you write with such innocence, feeling each and every word as u write.
I have always been, am, and will be a big A.C. of urs...
Keep it going.
Poems make u feel better and get out of all ur stress...Always keep yourself involved in it.

Unknown said...

hey grt poem,sach mai showing the worth of a frnd.yaro dosti badi hi hasen hia ye na ho toh kya fir bolo ye zindagi hai.i guess this was the moral of the story(poem).haina.keep it up

Ayesha said...

main hoon na! :D