Tuesday 10 June, 2008

Thats all I could do...!!!

Forever inspiring, always listening
I wonder, if u cud hear my silence too
Blessed are those who get such friends
and grateful am I, to be having you!!

There were days when u did hurt me
and your bluntness was sharper than a knife
Then there were the times you stood by me
both in happiness & sorrow alike

Almost perfect, full of confidence
I believe, thats how everyone knows you
But there's this stubborn yet innocent kid
somewhere, visible only to a few

Nothing could be more pure
than the friendship that we share
Its a beautiful relationship
that has been nurtured with lots of care

Unforgettable are those petty fights
your ways of making me understand
Those unnecessary sorry's n thankyou's
that you constantly banned

I could go on and on
for this story's never gonna end
Yet I'll stop right here
coz I know the rest you'll comprehend!!!

3 comments:

Devesh said...

I have no words to say.
Though I apologise for what I did.

Unknown said...

nice piece, and quite effective to make you old friends remember of you, but you are crafty enough not to give even a slightest hint of whom (s)he may be :p

Unknown said...

hey.......
i love this one....just brightens the old memories of my school days..