Wednesday 23 April, 2008

My stressbusters....

The other day we were talking when one of my friends just mentioned about smoking and drinking.He said tht they give a high or something like tht...one gets relieved of all stresses..makes u feel better and all that nonsense. Me calling it all nonsense bcoz i fail to understnd why people indulge in such ridiculous activities tht are more harmful then helpful.

Anyways it made me think abt my ways of coping with stress.And guess wht my list of stressbusters is quite long..it comprises of all those people who have made an impact on my life and those things tht stay with me always..Stressbusters isnt an appropriate word but then thinking abt them or talking to them does help me with overcoming my apprehensions!!!

Here goes:

1. Dearest mum - talking to her always makes me feel a lot better...she's the best mom in the whole world. With her being around i knw nothing's gonna go wrong.All my anxieties n fears are allayed just by her sheer presence...we r the best of frnds...she knws me inside out n can understnd my feelings without me even having to mention a word.

2. Daddy - well wht do i say abt him...its just tht i love him, he's my biggest strength just like mom...he does care abt me a lot bt u see men dont express everything na bt then i do understnd...i'm so proud to be his daughter...whnevr he's there i knw all my prblms will be solved n my indecisiveness wud cease.

3. Akshu - he's the apple of my eye.spending time with him is like being a kid again. i forget tht i'm grown up. Playing with him lets me be so happy...his world is so full of innocence, there are no worries, no tensions. he's one my cutest stress buster.

4. My grandparents - they have inspired me n helped me become a stronger n more determined person. Their blessings shall have always been with me...their comforting words allow me to forget my worries.

5. My friends - i'd mention them all - Richa, Shilpi, Jaya, Khushbu, Priyanka - they hear me out everytime...tolerate my mood swings and still dont seem to leave me alone. then there's Ayesha, Pinku, Pooja, Neha, Supriya- all of them knw me so well...i can share anything n everything with them. hw cud i forget Nitesh, Vivek, Akash, Dheer - always helping, understnding me n caring for me ...

6. My inspirations - Dr.Parag, Sujay, Vidhi ,Devesh. they are the ones who have inspired me into trying something new, to constantly improve, to stay modest, to overcome my weaknesses, to move ahead in life n to be me.I always look up to them...they motivate me in their own unique ways.

6. Chocolates, icecreams, my books, my poems - all my remaining tensions r relived thanks to these.they all r my best friends!!

7. The one and only, GOD - Actually he comes first always.Talking to Him is the best thing i can ever think of doing.There hasnt been a single moment in these 21 yrs of my existence tht he's left me alone. He exists in me and in everythng arnd...My constant advisor, my friend, philosopher n guide...

Well people i just wanted to mention tht I really love u all...u've helped Radhika becum Radhika....its such a pleasure to be a part of your life.I'm glad to have met u!!!!!:)

1 comment:

Parag said...

hey thnx winnie :)

p.s. i never thought i could be inspirational :O

nice blogs... keep them coming... :)

although i dont blog tht often now, i do read urs regularly :)