Monday 2 July, 2007

My broomstick fantasy…

Reading a Harry potter book
I imagined myself on a broom,
Not to play quidditch
But to go around the world, zoom!!

I did a push off,
Voila! I was now in the air.
Flying a broom seemed effortless,
It simply needed… a bit of flair!!

Over the Middle East I traveled
And in no time reached London.
Enthralled by all the sights,I thought
Living here must be such fun!!

Next I wished to see Paris and Eiffel tower
But strangely landed up at Roland Garros.
Federer had just emerged triumphant
Beating a guy…whose name’s pretty obvious!!

Waving the champion goodbye, I headed for Egypt
Where I marveled at the ancient pyramid
I then bid adieu to the African desert
Considering where next my voyage would lead!!

The broom covered long distances
And soon the U.S of A was in sight
But suddenly something shook me up
I fell off my broom, in fright!!

Mom stood nearby, smiling at me
Eyeing the broom in my hand.
I too stared at it in utter disbelief
For such a situation hadn’t been planned!!

1 comment:

GS =D said...

OMG.. u read HP books... *pukes*